Egyptian Post Printing House
Egypt Post Printing House was established in 1961 for printing postage stamps instead of printing abroad and also for printing stamps for Arab and African countries. The offset printing systems were used to print publications and books, and with a precious trust from the Central Bank of Egypt , Egypt Post printing House was assigned for printing paper money of five and ten piasters . An to keep Egypt post printing House modern and updated with the latest technology the digital printing system has been added to the printing house with the beginning of the second millennium , to print invoices and Bank statements, and to ensure compliance with Central Bank of Egypt standards of confidentiality
Egypt Post has well trained technical team of experts to provide high quality of printing services to its customers according to Central Bank of Egypt standards through:
- A protocol of transfer of knowledge between the Egyptian Post and important European companies in the field of printing and information security (OCE-Canon).
- Setting a production plan for each customer that ensures confidentiality .
- Ability to design (layout) for all types of account statements and all types of banking and financial transactions .
- All processes are subject to quality control to ensure the highest operating efficiency and to ensure confidentiality of customer data.
- Partnership, technical support and training by major companies in these areas (IBM-Kern-OCE / Canon-SAP).
- IPDS (Intelligent Printer Data Stream):
It is a technology of data transmission from the server to the printing machine to ensure that all sent data are printed before sending the following data batch to ensure 100% accuracy .
- Total counter Global Counter:
Print page number of the total number of pages in the print file on each page.
- OMR (Optical Marker Recognition):
Print lines on the side of the pages of the version so that the machine can read and determine the number of pages per customer and the possibility of placing the advertisement (Flyer - Insert) in one envelop during the process of Mailing to ensure the completion of the process properly without interference.
Barcode is printed in the window of the envelope and read by the machine to allow only the exit of the envelopes in good condition and to rejected the envelopes are in bad condition that are repeated or incomplete number of pages.
1. Information security
Egypt Post has a strict policy of security , especially information security that comply with National Center for Emergency readiness , Computers and Networks, the Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, and the most powerful antivirus programs such as Trend Micro Anti- Virus, Secure Internet, Computers, and Servers Security (Security Assessment & Penetration Testing) are used
- All computers in the printers contain the secret code to enter to protect them.
- All data files are placed in the print server after they have been permanently encrypted or disposed of (Upon customer request).
- Printing programs are protected by secret codes.
- Printing computer network is isolated from all other networks and no one can access the Internet to ensure the confidentiality of information.
- Print computers are protected by antivirus.
2. Site security
There are three security levels provided by Ministry of Interior through the Postal Investigation - security printing house, and professional Security company for securing the printing location and facilities for 24/7
- Main gate, special gates and access control doors.
- Indoor and outdoor cameras for 24/7
- FM200 Fire fighting system / central air conditioning system
- UPS devices / high power generator / 2 main separate power supply lines
- secure stores / safe frying machine
The site is divided into two sections (administrative and production) and all workers in the printing House have limited access cards (places - shifts - holidays).
3. Security of production and individuals
Sign contracts for non-disclosure of confidential data with all employees and security companies and maintenance in addition to the well governed production cycle as well as continuous quality control.